So in this AWESOME post you will see the photos taken during the descent into one of the deepest and most dangerous caves in the world.
Their author is a 32-year-old British photographer Sean Robbie ( Robbie Shone ), which is accompanied by a 20 cavers who have made a dangerous journey “to the center of the earth.”
-Daredevils descended in the depth of 1200 meters – the cave Gufr-Berger, which is located on the plateau of weed Vercors massif in the French Alps.
– Until 1963 it was considered the deepest abyss in the world, way was not given to the cave, Pierre-Saint-Martin. Later also study abt other caves, they “pushed” it in the list of the deepest further.
– At present depth of 1323 m Berger, and total length is over 30 km of moves.
– The cave is technically difficult to cross. Return from the bottom of the cave to the surface can take 15 to 30 hours without long breaks.
– Pavodkoopasna cave. In recent years the Berger killed six people, five of them were because of the flash floods.
– Gufr Berger was opened in 1953 by Joseph Berger and Berger translated abyss.